Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{Love is SWEET!} 9.11.11 Danny & Annie

September 11th, 2001




Danny & Ann




Kitsap Memorial Park




Poulsbo, WA



Of course, I love these guys. This is my brother. And, now... my sister too!
I have been beyond excited to shoot this wedding since they started planning it in December... ahhh.... did I mention her maiden name is Sweet?? So, Love, my friends; is really Sweet. Well, at least if you're Danny.









Most people in our generation are familiar with Jack Johnson. Tisk Tisk If you aren't. Danny's ring is inscribed with 'Better Together'. Ann walked down the aisle to 'Angel'. <3 it!















** CAUTION: MY FEET DID GET WET TAKING THIS PHOTO**





I adore the above photo, it was taken by my lovely assistant, Colby. Due to the fact that he was more willing to lay on the ground than me....



























THIS was the view out of the Reception Hall. You can see more details on Kitsap Memorial Park HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I really wanted to see these pictures but they are coming up with a question mark on my computer. Are they still there? Have they come unlinked?

    ReplyDelete